出版：Astute Analytica（アステュートアナリティカ） 出版年月：2022年9月
日本の企業向けファイル同期および共有市場 : 用途 (ドキュメント管理、セキュリティ & コンプライアンス管理、データ ストレージ、共有 & コラボレーション、その他)、企業規模 (大/公営企業、中小企業)、および業種 (銀行業)、金融サービスと保険 (BFSI)、政府、IT と ITeS、ヘルスケア (テレ/リモート ヘルスを含む)、運輸 (サービスとしてのモビリティ、ロジスティクス/サプライ チェーンを含む)、小売と E コマース、製造、メディアとエンターテイメント、その他）、推計と予測 2017–2030年
Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market, By Application (Document Management, Security & Compliance Management, Data Storage, Sharing & Collaboration, and Others), By Enterprise Size (Large/ Public Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises), and By Industry (Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government, IT & ITeS, Healthcare(includes Tele/ remote health), Transportation (includes Mobility as a service, Logistics/ Supply chain), Retail and E-commerce, Manufacturing, Media & entertainment, Others), Estimation and Forecast 2017–2030
Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market was valued at $181.1 million in 2021 and is projected to generate sales revenue of $1178.3 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 23.5% during the forecast period, 2022–2030.
The recent growth in business demand for enterprise file synchronization and sharing has necessitated the development of comprehensive solutions that can manage, protect and share files across a wide variety of devices. Enterprises are facing the increasing demand for enterprise file synchronization and sharing. As businesses become more digitalized and technology-driven, they need to be able to keep their data synchronized so that it is available on any device or platform. This can be done through file sharing and synchronization tools, but it can also be difficult to manage and keep track of. Enterprise file synchronization and sharing tools provide a centralized solution for managing data and making it available across devices. They allow organizations to share files and folders, as well as synchronize changes between devices. This can be critical for keeping all the data in an organization centralized, synchronized, and easily accessible.
The most popular enterprise file syncing and sharing platforms include FileZilla, SyncToy, DropBox, Box and – now – Microsoft OneDrive for Business. One key factor contributing to the growth of these solutions is the spread of mobile devices and cloud-based networking in businesses.
Another trend contributing to the demand for Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing solutions market is the increased use of virtualized and hybrid environments. This means that organizations need to keep track of files located on both physical desktops as well as virtual machines. In addition, companies are increasingly turning to collaborative file sharing solutions to keep employees coordinated and productive.
Market Dynamics of Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Solutions Market
In Japan, there is a strong demand for Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) as businesses strive to create a more secure and efficient communication infrastructure. The following factors are believed to be driving this demand:
• Businesses in Japan are increasingly adopting advanced security measures, such as multi-factor authentication and encryption, in order to protect their data from unauthorized access. As a result, they require an efficient way to share files between different locations and employees, with the goal of reducing the risk of data theft.
• In addition to safeguarding their data, Japanese businesses are also increasingly relying on collaborative tools to speed up communication between different departments and employees. By sharing files securely between locations, companies can reduce the time needed to communicate complex information.
• Ever-growing number of mobile workers in Japan. As smartphones become more ubiquitous and businesses move away from traditional office setups, employees need access to their files wherever they are. And, with a wealth of diverse mobile operating systems available in Japan, companies can tailor their solution to meet the specific needs of their workforce.
• A lack of awareness and low adoption rates are the primary factors hampering demand in Japan.
• In addition, the Japanese government’s focus on protecting intellectual property (IP) has resulted in a reluctance among businesses to use EFS technology.
• In Japan, companies have traditionally been very tight-lipped about their data, keeping it within the company walls. This is no longer the norm, but in some cases it can take years for departments within a company to agree on changes or updates to shared files.
• Many Japanese businesses also operate on a group-by-group basis rather than an enterprise-wide basis, meaning that there is often little coordination between departments or divisions when it comes to sharing files or collaborating on projects.
By component, solution segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 23.9% during the forecast period, 2022–2030.
• By Application
o Document Management
o Security & Compliance Management
o Data Storage
o Sharing & Collaboration
By application, security and compliance management is estimated to hold over 35% share of the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market. On the other hand, data storage segment is projected to generate a revenue of more than $100 million by 2024.
In Japan, businesses are increasingly facing the challenge of managing large data sets. Factors such as rapid growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) and an increase in data volumes necessitate the use of enterprise file synchronization and sharing solutions to ensure data is accessible and secure.
As enterprises face increased pressure to share data safely and easily, they are turning to EFSS to help them overcome these challenges. By providing reliable file synchronization and sharing capabilities together with Box’s commitment to customer support, it has quickly become the go-to solution for enterprises.
• By Enterprise Size
o Large/ Public Enterprises
o Small & Medium Enterprises
By enterprise size, large enterprises are projected to generate revenue of $600 million by the end of forecast period. Enterprise file synchronization and sharing is rapidly becoming a key solution for larger businesses in Japan. According to research conducted AstuteAnalytica, businesses with 250 or more employees are the primary consumers of enterprise file synchronization and sharing services. This is followed by businesses with 100 to 249 employees, and then smaller businesses (less than 100 employees).
One of the main reasons why larger businesses are interested in enterprise file synchronization and sharing is that it helps them to improve collaboration across different departments. In addition, it can also help to cut down on administrative costs by reducing the amount of duplicate data that needs to be stored. As a result, enterprises that invest in these technologies can see a significant increase in productivity and efficiency.
• By Industry
o Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
o IT & ITeS
(includes Tele/ remote health)
(includes Mobility as a service, Logistics/ Supply chain)
o Retail and E-commerce
o Media & entertainment
When it comes to enterprise file synchronization and sharing, banks and other financial institutions (BFSIs) are the major consumers in Japan. In fact, according to our study, these organizations accounted for generating revenue of around 30% of the all-enterprise file synchronization and sharing revenue in the country in 2021.
Determining why BFSIs are so heavily invested in this technology is not too difficult. First, they face huge challenges when it comes to managing IP-based information networks and ensuring that all their employees have access to the same data at the same time. Second, BFSIs are always struggling to keep up with ever-changing compliance regulations. As such, implementing enterprise file synchronization and sharing solutions can help them overcome some of these hurdles.
Apart from this, healthcare industry is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of over 25% during the forecast period, 2022–2030.
Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market Report Provides Insights on the Below Pointers:
• Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the prominent players
• Market Development: The report offers detailed information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
• Market Diversification: Provides in-depth information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
• Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers & acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes the SWOT analysis of the leading players.
• Product Development & Innovation: The report provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
• The report also includes price margin analysis (labor, material, permit, tax), adoption analysis of green technologies, and adoption analysis of public vs private transport
• COVID-19 impact assessment on the market growth trend is also provided in the report
Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market Report Answers Questions Such As:
• What is the market size and forecast of the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market?
• What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market during the assessment period?
• Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the assessment period in the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market?
• What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market?
• What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market?
• What is the market share of the leading players in the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market?
• What modes and strategic moves are considered favorable for entering the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market?
Accellion, Inc., Adobe Inc., Blackberry, Box, Egnyte, Citrix Systems, Google, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Mitratech, Nextcloud, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SS&C Intralinks, Thomson Reuters are some of the top players in the Japan enterprise file synchronization and sharing market.
The Japanese Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing market is currently thriving with various companies vying for the market share. The competitive landscape in the EFS market is mainly driven by the increasing demand for improved data security, as well as the need to reduce costs associated with managing data. As per our study, top 8 players in the market are holding over 30% market share.
Microsoft has been a major player in enterprise file synchronization and sharing for decades, and its solutions are widely used across the industry. One of Microsoft’s biggest advantages is its vast ecosystem of partners. Distributorships are extensive, meaning that Microsoft solutions are available from a wide range of providers. Furthermore, its products have strong customer service support, making it easy to get help if needed.
o Enterprise file synchronization and sharing technological developments roadmap
Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Market- Consumer & Industry Behavior Analysis
o Industry Buying Preferences: Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Selection Scenario
Security & Compliance Management
Sharing & Collaboration
o Consumer Demographics
o Consumer Buying Preference in the Industry
Chapter 1. Research Framework
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Product Overview
1.3. Market Segmentation
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
2.1. Qualitative Research
2.1.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.2. Quantitative Research
2.2.1. Primary & Secondary Sources
2.3. Breakdown of Primary Research Respondents, By Region
2.4. Assumption for the Study
2.5. Market Size Estimation
2.6. Data Triangulation
Chapter 3. Executive Summary: Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Market
Chapter 4. Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Market Overview
4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Software Developers
4.1.2. Technology Integrators
4.1.3. Service Providers/Owners
4.2. Technology Lifecycle
4.3. PESTLE Analysis
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3. Threat of Substitutes
4.4.4. Threat of New Entrants
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
4.5. Market Dynamics and Trends
4.5.1. Growth Drivers
4.5.4. Key Trends
4.6. Covid-19 Impact Assessment on Market Growth Trend
4.7. Market Growth and Outlook
4.7.1. Market Revenue Estimates and Forecast (US$ Mn), 2017 – 2030
4.7.2. Price Trend Analysis
4.8. Competition Dashboard
4.8.1. Market Concentration Rate
4.8.2. Company Market Share Analysis (Value %), 2020
4.8.3. Competitor Mapping
4.8.4. Strategical Overview
Chapter 5. Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Market- Consumer & Industry Behavior Analysis
5.1. Industry Buying Preferences: Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Selection Scenario
5.1.1 Document Management
5.1.2 Security & Compliance Management
5.1.3 Data Storage
5.1.4 Sharing & Collaboration
5.2 Consumer Demographics
5.3 Consumer Buying Preference in the Industry
Chapter 6. Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Market Analysis, By Components
6.1. Key Insights
6.2. Market Size and Forecast, 2017 – 2030 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 7. Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Market Analysis, By Application
7.1. Key Insights
7.2. Market Size and Forecast, 2017 – 2030 (US$ Mn)
7.2.1. Document Management
7.2.2. Security & Compliance Management
7.2.3. Data Storage
7.2.4. Sharing & Collaboration
7.2.5. Social Options (Chat & Online Meeting)
Chapter 8. Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Market Analysis, By Enterprise Size
8.1. Key Insights
8.2. Market Size and Forecast, 2017 – 2030 (US$ Mn)
8.2.1. Large/Public Enterprises
8.2.2. Small & Medium Enterprises
Chapter 9. Japan Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Market Analysis, By Industry
9.1. Key Insights
9.2. Market Size and Forecast, 2017 – 2030 (US$ Mn)
9.2.1. Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) (includes Fintech)
9.2.3. IT & ITeS
9.2.4. Healthcare (includes Tele/ Remote health)
9.2.5. Transportation (includes Mobility as a service, Logistics/ Supply chain)
9.2.6. Retail and E-commerce
9.2.8. Media & entertainment
Chapter 10. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, and Business Strategy Outlook)
10.7 Citrix Systems
10.8 CTERA Networks
10.13 IBM Corporation
10.15 Microsoft Corporation
10.19 Oracle Corporation
10.22 SAP SE
10.23 SER Group
10.25 SS&C Intralinks
10.27 Thomson Reuters
10.29 Other Players