出版：Juniper Research（ジュニパーリサーチ） 出版年月：2022年9月
A2P Messaging: Emerging Trends, Regional Analysis & Market Forecasts 2022-2027
Juniper Research（ジュニパーリサーチ）「A2Pメッセージング：最新動向、地域別分析、市場予測 2022-2027 – A2P Messaging: Emerging Trends, Regional Analysis & Market Forecasts 2022-2027」は世界のA2P（Application to Person）メッセージング市場を調査し、主要セグメント毎に行った分析・予測結果を提供します。
- A2P RCS（リッチコミュニケーションサービス）
- A2P SMS
Juniper Research’s latest A2P Messaging research provides a comprehensive assessment of this evolving market, including regional analysis which meticulously assesses future opportunities within the A2P messaging market for network operators and messaging platforms. This report includes key strategic recommendations for messaging stakeholders and 5-year market forecasts. Additionally, the research includes Juniper Research’s Competitor Leaderboard for 22 leading mobile messaging platforms.
This report is aligned to 5-year forecasts for the market, including:
- A2P RCS
- A2P SMS
- OTT Business Messaging
This research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Strategies (PDF)
- Competitor Leaderboard (PDF)
- Market Data & Forecasting (PDF)
- 12 Months’ Access to harvest Online Data Platform
|Key Market Statistics|
|Market value in 2022:||$48bn|
|Market value in 2027:||$78bn|
|2022 to 2025 growth:||63%|
- Market Outlook: An assessment of mobile users and A2P messaging revenue across 3 key messaging technologies: A2P RCS, A2P SMS and OTT business messaging.
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: 5-year forecasts are provided for the total number of A2P messages delivered and total operator revenue from A2P messaging traffic. Technology splits are included for A2P RCS, A2P SMS and OTT business messaging. For each messaging technology, vertical splits are provided for:
- Content Payments
- Operator Engagement
- Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard: Key player capability and capacity assessment of 22 leading A2P messaging vendors, including:
- GMS (Global Message Services)
- Interop Technologies
- LANCK Telecom
- LINK Mobility
- Monty Mobile
- Route Mobile
- Tata Communications
- Regional Analysis: A thorough assessment of the current and future A2P messaging market across 60 countries in 8 key regions:
- North America:
- Canada, US
- Latin America:
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
- West Europe:
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
- Central & East Europe:
- Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
- Far East & China:
- China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea
- Indian Subcontinent:
- Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan
- Rest of Asia Pacific:
- Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- Africa & Middle East
- Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Kenya, Kuwait, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates
- North America:
- A2P Messaging Fraud & Anti-fraud Strategies: An evaluation of the key forms of fraud impacting the A2P messaging ecosystem, including an assessment of fraud prevalence. The report also examines 5 predominant fraud prevention technologies; providing recommendations for the prevention of messaging fraud.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- What will the size of the A2P messaging market be by 2027?
- How will rich media messaging technologies, such as OTT and RCS messaging, develop over the next 5 years?
- Which mobile messaging platforms are leading the market in 2022?
- How will messaging fraud evolve, and which solutions best position service providers to minimise its impact?
- Which strategies will best position messaging platforms to succeed over the next 5 years?
Interviewed: Clickatell, CM.com, Comviva, GMS, Infobip, Interop Technologies, Kaleyra, LANCK Telecom, LINK Mobility, Mitto, Monty Mobile, Plivo, Route Mobile, Tata Communications, tyntec, Vonage, Webex, Zenvia.
Included in Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard: Clickatell, CM.com, Comviva, GMS (Global Message Services), Infobip, Interop Technologies, Kaleyra, LANCK Telecom, LINK Mobility, MessageBird, Mitto, Monty Mobile, Plivo, Route Mobile, Sinch, Syniverse, Tata Communications, Twilio, Tyntec, Vonage, Webex, Zenvia.
Mentioned: 24sessions, 2bebot, A Voté , ABN AMRO Bank, Absa Cape Epic , Accel, Accenture, ACL Mobile, ACTITO, Acura Scan , Adax, Adobe, Adwise, AfroSaude, Air Asia, Airbnb, Airtel, Airtouch Media, AiRXOS, Al Rayan Bank, Albert Heijn, Aldeamo, AlefEdge, Alfa Orascom Telcom, Alfa-Bank Kazakhstan, Alibaba, Alisys, Allied Bank, Altiria, Amazon Web Services, Amber Alert, American Express, AmeriSave Mortgage, Amm SpA, Anam, Apollo Hospitals, Apple, Apteco, Aramex, Ares Management, Asia Insurance 1950, Associated Newspapers, AstraZeneca, ASU, ATGen, Auth0, AVANGRID, Axiata, BAB International Corporation, Banca Intesa San Paolo, Banca Transilvania, Banca Widiba, Bancontact, Bandyer, Batelco, BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation), Become, Best Western, Bharti Airtel, BICS, BlaBlaCar, BlackRock, Bloomberg, Blueorange Group SRL, BMW, BNP Paribas, Boku Mobile Identity, Bolt, Bon Prix, Booking.com, Bots Next, British Gas, BT, Bukalapak, Buongiorno SMS, Burberry, Byju’s, CallHub, CallTrackingMetrics, Cambridge Hospitals NHS Trust, Cancer Research UK, CarDekho, Cellusys, Chatfuel, Chatlayer, China Mobile, China Unicom Global , Chorally Srl, Cisco, Cisco, CitNOW, Citrus, Claro, Cloud Integrate, Coca-Cola, Cognigy, Collab, Comfone, Comsys, ConnectionsGT, Crédit Agricole, Crunch, CTI Africa, Curious Thing, D1.Smarkio, Dahmakan, Danfoss, Daraz, DataMix, Decathlon, Deckers Brands, Deliveroo, Dell, Deloitte, Destined, Deutsche Post, Deutsche Telekom, DHL, Dialogic, Die Post, Digitel, Dimension Data, DinarPAY, Dis‑Chem Pharmacies, DNB Nor, DocPlanner Group, Doctolib, Doctor Anywhere, Domino’s, DoorDash, Doxy.me, DPD Group, EaseMyTrip.com, eBay, Ebury, EchoRoaster, Econet Wireless, EE, Electric Imp, Eloqua, Ericsson, Etam, Etisalat, Euroconsumers, Eurostar, Everbridge, Experian, Expresso, Fastboy, FKP Scorpio, Flight Vector, Flipkart, Fokker, Foodora, FSC, Fujitsu, Gamigo, Geva Group , Glassdoor, Global Ticket , Globe Telecom, GlobeAir, Go Biz IT, Go Jek, GoDaddy, Google, Goosehead Insurance, Grameenphone, Greenpeace, Greyhound, GSMA, GTBank, Headsets.com, Healthcare at Home, Heineken, helloguide, Helsenorge Norway , HeyHi, HF Group, Highside Telecom, Homebase, Hotelbeds, Houst, Houzz, HP, HR Owen, Huawei, HubSpot, Hull, Hulu, HUNT, Hutchison Telecom, i3Forum, iBASIS, IBM, ICICI Bank, Idea Cellular, iDeal, IKEA, IMDb, Indeed, Indosat Ooerdoo, Instagram, Insung Information, Inteliquent, Interteleco, ISS, Jawwal, Jazz, Jira, Johnson & Johnson, JT Telecom, Juniper Networks, JustPark, Jysk, Kakao, KakaoTalk, Kanopy, Klaviyo, Kore.ai, KPN, LAZ Parking, Leanpay, Lebara Mobile, LendingPoint, Levi’s, Lifesize, LINE, liveClinic, LogMeIn, Luxer One, Lyft, M.R Messaging, MAAF Assurances, Magna Legal Services, Manulife Singapore, Marham, MarketingPlatform, Marks & Spencer, Mars, Masivian, Mastercard, Matelab Srl, McKinsey & Company, MDabroad, medGo, MediaMarkt, Mediatel Data, Medtel, Mepal, Meraki, MercadoLibre, MessageMedia, MessengerPeople, Meta, Metrodata, Michelin, Minu, Mi-Pay, Mob, Mobifone, MobiFone Vietnam, MobileSquared, Mobileum, Mollie SMS, MotoGP, Movidesk, MTD Products, MTN, Mukuru, MUUUH! Next, myElefant SAS, Nederlandse Loterij, Netokracija, NetVoice, New10, Nexi, Next Education, Nickel, Nifty Window, Ninja Van, NLB Banka, NodeWeaver, Nomorobo, Norwegian Cruise Line, Nouriza, Novo Nordisk, NTT Docomo, Nutanix, O2, Oi, OLA, Old Mutual, ONEBIT CLOUD, Onecom, Ooredoo, OpenCart, OpenMarket, OpenSooq, Oracle, Orange, Oxfam, Oxford University, Oxfordcaps, Oyo, PagerDuty, Paidy, PalFish, Papa John’s Pizza, Parkmobile, Parloa, Pathwire, Paylogic, Payoneer, PayPal, Peerless Network, PensionBee, Philips, Pick n Pay Group, Plantt.io, Plus, Postnord, Practo, Pusher, QTalk, Quadra, Radware, Raiffeisen Bank, Rakuten Viber, RAM Tracking, Randstad, Rapido, Rappi, ReadyTalk, RealNetworks, Red Hat , Remitly, Rently, Responsys, Revolut, Richemont International, RIPE Network (Réseaux IP Européens) Coordination Centre, Roadmap, Robi, Routesms Solutions FZE, RSPCA, Safaricom, Salesforce, Samsung, Santagostino, Santander, SAP, Sberbank, SecureAppbox, SEEN, Segment, Selligent, Senati, Sensational Systems, SenseData, Sequoia, ServiceNow, ShoeBeDo, Shopify, Shopper Approved, Siemens, SimpleTECH, Sirena, Skoda Auto, Slack, Smart, Smart Communications, SMARTY, SMSCity, SnappCar, Sngular, Social25, Sodastream, SoftBank, Somtel, Source.One, SparkPost, Specsavers, Spetz, Splunk, Spotify, Standard Bank, Sterling Bank, Sterling Bank Plc, Strands, Stripe, SurveyMonkey, SWAN, Swisscom, Tailorman, Takeaway.com, TanTan, Target, Tarjeta Plan Platino, TATA 1mg, Tech Mahindra, Tele2, Teledgers Technologies, Telefónica, Telegram, Tele-Town Hall, Telia, Tellephant, TelServ, Temasek Holdings, Teravoz, Tesco Bank, The Times Group , think moto, Tiger Global Management, TIM, Tismi, TNS, TNW (The Next Web), Tokopedia, Tookan, Total, TRADEofficer, Transcosmos Research & Development Inc, TransUnion, TravelSIM, Trimitrasis, Trinity Mirror Group, Truweight, TTN, Twistellar, Twitch, Twitter, UBA, Uber, Ubicua Limitada and Wakeflow, UKG, Unilever, ValueFirst, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Viber, Viettel, Vinted, Visa, Visionflex, Vivo, VMware, Vodafone, VoicePing, Volpy, VTB Bank, VvAA Groep BV, Walgreens, WAVY Global, WebEngage, WeChat, WeFarm, Welthungerhilfe, WeWork, WhatsApp, Wickr, WIT Software, WiX.com, Wolters Kluwer, Wurth, Y Combinator, Yelp, Yodlee, YOOX Net-a-porter, Yousign, Zain, Zalo, Zapier, Zendesk, Zipcar , Zipwhip, ZOHO, Zoho, Zoko, Zomato, Zong 4G, Zumiez, Zynga.
A2P Messaging Market Summary, including:
- Total Number of A2P Messages Delivered
- Total Operator Revenue from A2P Messaging Traffic
Messaging technology splits are provided for:
- A2P RCS
- A2P SMS
- OTT Business Messaging
For each messaging technology, vertical splits for:
- Content Payments
- Operator Engagement
Geographical splits: 60 countries
Number of tables: Over 155 tables
Number of datapoints: Over 72,000 datapoints
harvest: Our online data platform, harvest, contains the very latest market data and is updated throughout the year. This is a fully featured platform enabling clients to better understand key data trends and manipulate charts and tables; overlaying different forecasts within the one chart – using the comparison tool. Empower your business with our market intelligence centre, and get alerted whenever your data is updated.
Interactive Excels (IFxl): Our IFxl tool enables clients to manipulate both forecast data and charts, within an Excel environment, to test their own assumptions using the interactive scenario tool and compare selected markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase a clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
Mobile Business Messaging Market Value in 2027
The total value of the mobile business messaging market will increase from $48 billion in 2022 to $78 billion by 2027. This 63% growth will be driven by enterprise adoption of RCS (Rich Communication Services), with businesses harnessing the end-to-end encryption and verified sender identities RCS provides to reduce messaging fraud.
- RCS is a messaging protocol that incorporates rich media content, such as high-quality images, videos and carousels, within a smartphone’s default messaging application.
- The global number of RCS business messages received will increase from 161 billion in 2022 to 639 billion by 2027, as enterprises in industries handling sensitive data, such as banking and healthcare, migrate traffic away from SMS to more secure channels.
- Whilst user verification over RCS acts as a first step in messaging fraud prevention, malicious players will increasingly identify ways to bypass this requirement. In response, firewall vendors must prioritise the accurate detection of spam content via multi-media messaging, including images and external links.
- The US will represent a key growth market for RCS with all Tier 1 operators, including AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon, supporting rich media messaging solutions. The total number of RCS business messages received in the US will surpass 170 billion by 2027, if Apple introduces support for the messaging protocol over iOS within the next three years.
- Apple must support RCS to facilitate smooth and secure communications between mobile operating systems. The RCS protocol is likely to be deployed over the existing iMessage interface on iOS devices, in order to capitalise on user familiarity and maximise adoption.
|(2) 市場規模＆予測||GBP 2,990|
MOBILE BUSINESS MESSAGING MARKET TO REACH $78 BILLION BY 2027, AS RICH MEDIA MESSAGING DRIVES GROWTH
Hampshire, UK – 5th September 2022: A new Juniper Research study has found that the total value of the mobile business messaging market will increase from $48 billion in 2022 to $78 billion by 2027. The research found that this 63% growth will be driven by enterprise adoption of RCS (Rich Communication Services), with businesses harnessing the end-to-end encryption and verified sender identities RCS provides to reduce messaging fraud.
RCS is a messaging protocol that incorporates rich media content, such as high-quality images, videos and carousels, within a smartphone’s default messaging application.
To find out more, see the new report: A2P Messaging: Emerging Trends, Regional Analysis & Market Forecasts 2022-2027
Download the free whitepaper: A2P Messaging ~ Keeping the Conversation Flowing
Channel Security to Encourage Enterprise Adoption of RCS
The research found that the global number of RCS business messages received will increase from 161 billion in 2022 to 639 billion by 2027, as enterprises in industries handling sensitive data, such as banking and healthcare, migrate traffic away from SMS to more secure channels.
It noted that whilst user verification over RCS acts as a first step in messaging fraud prevention, malicious players will increasingly identify ways to bypass this requirement. In response, the report urges firewall vendors to prioritise the accurate detection of spam content via multimedia messaging, including images and external links.
Apple Support Key to Realising RCS Market Potential
The report noted that the US will represent a key growth market for RCS with all tier 1 operators, including AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon, supporting rich media messaging solutions. It found that the total number of RCS business messages received in the US will surpass 170 billion by 2027, if Apple introduces support for the messaging protocol over iOS within the next 3 years.
Research author Scarlett Woodford remarked that “Apple must support RCS to facilitate smooth and secure communications between mobile operating systems. The RCS protocol is likely to be deployed over the existing iMessage interface on iOS devices, in order to capitalise on user familiarity and maximise adoption.”
Juniper Research provides research and analytical services to the global hi-tech communications sector, providing consultancy, analyst reports and industry commentary.