出版：ダッシュネットワーク（Dash Network） 出版年月：2021年12月
The State of CX in 2021: The State of the CX Market in 2021 and Predictions for 2022
「カスタマーエクスペリエンス最新情報 2021年：2021年のCX市場情勢と2022年予測 – The State of CX in 2021: The State of the CX Market in 2021 and Predictions for 2022」はカスタマーエクスペリエンス（CX）の最新情報を提供するDash Networkの無料レポートです。
The most impactful CX trends that emerged in 2021 were both interrelated and interdependent, reflecting the interconnected worlds of digital engagement, physical fulfillment, and health and safety issues. While many of these trends began during 2020, they were often accelerated by various economic and public health conditions that arose in 2021, including labor shortages, supply chain issues, and an increased focus on digital/real world customer journeys.
This Dash Research white paper focuses on the CX trends that emerged in 2021, the impact those trends had on CX implementation, and the processes and strategies that are expected to continue well into 2022. The paper also focuses on the M&A and fundraising activity that occurred in 2021, as well as providing an assessment of relative customer demand and maturity of 10 CX techniques.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What are the key themes in CX that emerged in 2021?
- What CX techniques and tactics are being used to respond to those trends?
- Which CX trends and CX techniques that were in place in 2021 are likely to remain in 2022?
- What notable M&A or funding deals occurred in 2021?
- What CX techniques are being used by companies in 2021, and which ones are customers demanding?
Who Needs This White Paper?
- CX professionals
- Sales leaders
- IT application and systems managers
- Enterprise marketers
- Data managers
- Health and safety officers
- Investor community